Stool/chair Height?

The Aeron in your list is an excellent programmer's task chair. I can sit in this all day long and never get butt ache.

This is the potter's stool I use. I removed the back from the chair. Speedball Professional Potters Stool, Adjustable, 18 - 23 inches model ST1. For some reason Amazon has this chair at twice the price than what you can buy from a pottery supplier. 

Image result for potter chair st1

2 hours ago, dhPotter said:

The Aeron in your list is an excellent programmer's task chair. I can sit in this all day long and never get butt ache.

This is the potter's stool I use. I removed the back from the chair. Speedball Professional Potters Stool, Adjustable, 18 - 23 inches model ST1. For some reason Amazon has this chair at twice the price than what you can buy from a pottery supplier. 

Image result for potter chair st1

This is also my chair of choice-I use the back. 

I trim on another wheel that has rollers-a more older tranditional officce chair

As 1515art has said, the chair only has pads on the bottom. It works very well for me. I have spoken to some that could not get used to the sloped seat in the beginning, but as they got used to it loved it.

best,

Pres

Archived