1. My wife: YOU DO NOT TOUCH: all I am going to say about that...
2. The steel box on the top shelf: it contains cadmium, selenium, vanadium: and some other toxins that YOU DO NOT TOUCH>
3. My 2 test kilns. The control panels are dismounted to keep heat off of them. Bare wires are showing so YOU DO NOT TOUCH>
4. A 4 x 4 greenware tile sitting in the corner of my tool cabinet: very first one I made, so DO NOT TOUCH>
5. My compressor, which is set to the perfect amount of air flow for my sprayer, so DO NOT TOUCH>
You can touch the wheel, sit at the wheel, there is clay sitting there: go for it.
Slab roll until your heart is content; try not to roll your fingers.
Plenty of brushes laying around, glaze something- be my guest.
My new favorite joke for visitors sitting at the wheel for the first time. 1. place 2lbs of clay in the middle of the wheel. 2. apply ample amounts of water and smooth with your hands on the low speed: get it good and sloppy. 3. remove hands and put pedal in full throttle to check center. 4. clean slime off that just sprayed you. ....... chuckles thinking about the last visitor..
Giselle: I would like to adopt your little sister ( the one who cleans so well). I will sign over my estate to her, free room and board, free meals: all for cleaning my studio on a weekly basis....
Matthew: I like the slide of hand: sure you can touch my tools, but I keep my tools hidden.. love it.
Denice: some things I am liberal about, some things I am very conservative about.
Evelyne/Sydney: and they sell these foot bricks where?