Breaking the Mold: A Collaborative Exhibition with Tokyo University of the Arts.
This show features more than 50 works of contemporary ceramic art forms created by faculty and students of the Tokyo University of the Arts (Geidai). Colby-Sawyer College, and guest works by faculty and students from Dartmouth College, New Hampshire Institute of Art, and John Stark Regional High School.
The exhibition remains open through Tuesday, Nov. 1. Gallery hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Exhibition made possible by Colby Sawyer College Cultural Events Committee, The Fulbright Commission, and Tokyo University of the Arts.
Colby-Sawyer College is located in New London, N.H. in the heart of the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, known for the natural beauty of its lakes and mountains. The campus is just minutes from Interstate 89, which runs from Concord, N.H. to Burlington, Vt. and into Canada.Traveling North on I-89
- Exit 11 - Right off of exit to New London.
- Proceed one mile and turn left onto Rt. 114/Main St.
- College will be on your right as you enter town.
- Exit 12 - Left off of exit to New London.
- Follow Newport Rd. about 2.5 miles through town. You will travel through a roundabout approximately 2 miles down Newport Road; take the second exit on the roundabout (straight) and continue on Newport Road.
- Bear right onto Main St./114, follow another mile.
- College will be on your left.