• Announcements

• Jennifer Harnetty

Moderators needed!   12/08/2017

Ceramic Arts Network is looking for two new forum moderators for the Clay and Glaze Chemistry and Equipment Use and Repair sections of the Ceramic Arts Network Community Forum. We are looking for somebody who is an active participant (i.e. somebody who participates on a daily basis, or near daily) on the forum. Moderators must be willing to monitor the forum on a daily basis to remove spam, make sure members are adhering to the Forum Terms of Use, and make sure posts are in the appropriate categories. In addition to moderating their primary sections, Moderators must work as a team with other moderators to monitor the areas of the forum that do not have dedicated moderators (Educational Approaches and Resources, Aesthetic Approaches and Philosophy, etc.). Moderators must have a solid understanding of the area of the forum they are going to moderate (i.e. the Clay and Glaze Chemistry moderator must be somebody who mixes, tests, and has a decent understanding of materials). Moderators must be diplomatic communicators, be receptive to others’ ideas, and be able to see things from multiple perspectives. This is a volunteer position that comes with an honorary annual ICAN Gold membership. If you are interested, please send an email outlining your experience and qualifications to jharnetty@ceramics.org.
Sign in to follow this  
Mark C.

My 43 Annual Northcountry Fair-Hope To See Ya-Bob Dylan Was A Part Of It

Well it my 43 annual local show-Nothing like it on this planet

Heres the write up  below at link and if you are in the area stop by my booth on the corner 9th and Gst

The Parade is at 1 pm Saturday so get there before that-it will take 1 hour and I promise you this is no ordinary parade .

Sundays Parade is also at 1 pm so come early again

If you never have been consider making the trip it will be worth it as you will see things you only dreamed about.

This is a community event and fun for all-admisson is free

I'm have been involved with this show since day one

I guess I'm one of those aliens in this story below

as well as a same old person

Hey its a zero waste event so pack it out if you bring it in.

You will see Bob Dylan's connection with our event at this link

Mark

http://madriverunion.com/the-hum-the-north-country-fair/

Pugaboo likes this

Looks like great fun. The page on the North Country Fair does not identify where the heck this is--which state. Happens a lot-an event will be on a website with lots of info except where it is-assuming every viewer n the U.S. just knows where the town of xyz is. Oh--I see from your profile avatar that it is in CA. Now I will have to see where it is on the map, just out of curiosity (won't be attending from NH, at least not this year LOL)  

Whoa-just back from the map. You are really way up there--and California is really huge. 

I spent 9 months in Nashua back in 1969-that is one small state you live in. I'm guessing its changed a lot since then? I got my 1st social security numberr and job back then in that state . worked 5 months in a cemetery in Nashua.