Studio Floor Matts The Best

Ok thats a statement for sure.

Let me explain

Last week I was BBQing for a few hundred folks at a annual fund raiser for a small village in Nicaragua thats an annual event in Arcata

My small town nearby. The past 30+ years

I'm a tuna guy so you guessed it I'm at the grill with a few friends cooking fresh Tuna for this fund raiser every year

I had to get more sauce and on the way to the walk in cooler I stepped on a matt and was standing in heaven. Later I asked about them.

Now let me say I have stood an many a matt so my feet know something about matts.

these I where told where the best and are indestructible -yes the cost a pretty penny but this week I ordered one of the large and 3 smalls and put them around my glaze area and since today was glaze day I can say YAHOOOOOO they are great.

I have a wood floor but even this is hard while glazing 10 hours on the feet every week . My feet tonight are way better.

These clean up easy and are so soft you melt into them.So if Money is not tight and your stand at a spot for long and you care about your feet I cannot say enough about these matts.

I sold enough sponge holders  at last show to buy these and I like my feet to be happy.

https://www.uline.com/BL_1784/Rejuvenator-Mats

These matts are very soft and work fine with bare feet.

On glaze day I find myself standing at the buckets for over 8 hours 

The glaze area is u shaped and these matts now are in the front of all buckets.

The floor is 12 inch redwood planks and these matts or on top.

Glaze day is now better on the feet for us.

Archived