Can't Log On Using Samsung Tablet - Help?

Hi all,

I am not able to sit at the computer much any more and haven't been on the forum.  I bought a Samsung tablet (2014).  For some reason it will not let me log in to the forum.  I am certain of my password and information.  I have this with some other sites also.  Does anyone have suggestions?

Also,  I am having neck surgery this week. Bone spurs and two disks removed.  Then three vertebra fused.  I'm hoping for a full recovery and to back to throwing in a couple of months.  My problems are not related to throwing.  I have a degenerative disc/bone disease.  I will update periodically on my recovery for those that are faced with the idea of upcoming surgery.  I have been able to put it off for a long time by continued exercise.  Unfortunately, the Neurosurgeon is predicting I will have some permanent nerve damage. 

If anyone can help with using the tablet I would really appreciate it.

The FAQ is at:

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/faq/

It ends with

If none of the above addresses your issue, please send an email to editor@ceramicartsdaily.org

that includes the following information:

• The type device to which you are downloading. (i.e. laptop or computer, Windows or Mac, tablet or other mobile device)
  • The video player with which you are attempting to open the file
  • Any error messages you receive
  • Type of broadband connection (cable, DSL, dial-up)
  • Method of Connection (router, modem)
  • How long any attempted downloads have taken

PS If anybody has an email address for Chantay could they copy it on?

PPS Yes, being unable to logon doesn't prevent you seeing http://ceramicartsdaily.org/faq/

You might try this: On the browser, on Android, on the top right corner there is a little thing with three dots or three lines. A drop down menu appears when you touch it and there is an option with a little box "request desktop site". Since CAD does not have an app that is the only way I'm able to use the forums on a tablet. Even so, replying to comments does not work properly so I usually wait till I can get on my computer. 

Archived