Correct Camera Lens For Product Photos?

Most of the time, I take may pot shots outside in the early morning or late evening. Usually just a piece of white paper, or graduated, with no flash in the diffused light of the day. Tripod, and use a dial on my camera the sets the exposure set up. I set this to 3 exposures, each with in a 1/2 step of the f stop I select in the aperture mode of the camera. It works pretty well, for minimal editing.  I know that most phones have a decent enough camera for most shots, but if I want to print something for a scrapbook of my past work, I want a large 81/2 by 11 that really shows the surfaces. The rangefinder cameras, even the ones with small sensors do a better job. At the same time, the new camera I got exposed me to the fact that for many things a larger sensor if even only 1" has its advantages in detail, depth of field, and color rendition.

best,

Pres

Hii...

We are always using normal camera to capture our product photo and we get beautiful and attractive photo.

I think, camera lens is mot much important than your photo capturing skill. if you have high tech camera lens but you have no idea about which angle is perfect for your product that all meaning less. when you take image for your product and have you good idea so you can directly decide this  angle is perfect match and get excellent result.

Thanks....    

Archived