Qotw: Did You Already Discuss Glazes With Aliens From Mars? (Wink)

Babs: you will have to forgive the Martians, they bought a used translator off of google.

Fred: A banana or root beer float would work for the little green men.

Grits: Martians do not have gender: they reproduce by ordering "mini me" kits. Add argon and nuke for 30 seconds- instant offspring.

Callie: Martians use a numerical system in lieu of words: just try assigning numbers. Glaze by numbers :unsure:

Evelyne: the Martians were green with envy with your glaze choice, but that is hard to tell because they are-green after all.

Raku: the Martians have secretly put bodarium in your kiln- you will figure out next time you fire.

MARTIAN REPORT: The Martians are amazed at the individualism and the attachments shown by the humanoids to their favorite glaze. They have decided to further explore what draws us to certain colors, forms, and sheen. They are still confused as to why a clay artist would choose certain colors: is it influence, intuition, or human nature.They also noticed that no one picked the same color. They must conclude that artistry is a uniquely human experience that does not have any defined boundaries other than the final expression. After all, it is not easy being green.

Nerd

Ty Evelyne for letting me guest host: I did enjoy it. In the future, I have another whimsical question that should lead to more laughter. "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine."

I'll make best use of the extra month, as I have a series of glaze tests to do on some white clay bodies before my next order of clay. Hmmm can't figure whether to stick with the hazelnut brown, or go to the brown without speckles, and one of the whites. Only testing will tell! Martians be damned!

best,

Pres

LeeU - Mork is our second alien twice removed. Needless to say he is not "our favorite martian".

Guinie: due to our anatomy, we can only wear suspends.

Pres: we have no aqaeous solutions: so we are damnless.

Jospeh: ectoskeletal actually. The rumors in your tabloids about us abducting and experimenting on humans is not true: our bone ash source.

We are having a sale on bodarium dust this week: $0.03¢ a pound, with $450 million in shipping. (UPS) United Planetary Service

Nerd

:D:D:D

I was just laughing my head off. Yes Nerd (I take it your uncle is Martian!) "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine." You will be my favorite QOTW guest forever! Keep them coming (questions, NOT Martians! :P ) ....

Thanks once again! You made us smile and laugh a whole week long (and I hope much longer).

Evelyne

Archived