My dear friends,

this is the second to last QOTW I am moderating. Next week Wednesday, during the Potters Council meeting at NCECA, we will discuss who is doing the "Question of the week" next. What I wonder now is: which of the topics we had since last NCECA was the most popular for you? Do you have ideas or wishes we could include in the future QOTW?

I am so looking forward to Kansas City. I hope to see one or the other forum member there!

Cheers,

Evelyne

I have very much enjoyed the Qotw and hope it continues.  Just for fun, I did a forum search for Qotw and got 50 hits.  4 of those were not Qotw's.  The question with the most replies was "Show us a picture of your working space" at 61.  2nd place was "Is your artistic practice a product of genetics" at 58, and third was "Which song plays in the background" at 56.

There were 3 ties for lowest number of responses (9):  "Is a potters life simple", "Is there a carnival custom in your area", and "What do you think of online courses"

I loved the potters life question, and the fact that so few people responded reconfirms my long held opinion that I like things that most other people don't.

I second Steven's nomination: all in favor font "I".

I enjoy the discussion on artistic influences, history, and current philosophies. In addition, historical periods and their influences on modern interpretation. The questions on everyday pottery experiences also leads to some comical responses as well. Evelyne, I hope you continue on in this roll, enjoyed the perspective.

Nerd

The whole question of the week feature is one of my favourite things on this forum. I read all of them, even if I don't respond to every one. Often, my lack of response is because I'm prone to writing essays for replies to start with, and my answers would be entirely too much.

Please keep on with them Evelyne!

I liked too many to pick just one. Every week I look forward to the QOTW. I belive I only missed one week's since I discovered them. I think you've done a great job choosing subjects and replying to everyone, Evelyne. I would be happy to see you continue doing this as well.

Are we voting?

Evelyne +1 from me

I liked too many to pick just one. Every week I look forward to the QOTW. I belive I only missed one week's since I discovered them. I think you've done a great job choosing subjects and replying to everyone, Evelyne. I would be happy to see you continue doing this as well.

Are we voting?

Evelyne +1 from me

I couldn't have said this any better. I agree. More Evelyne.

Evelyne,I would start by saying I got hooked up with QOTW,everytime.

Nothing specific, rather I liked all of them….. all were thoughtful and moreover the questions always put me probing myself(mind and soul searching).

I would be happy if you keep continuing on this.

Vinks.

I like the ones that make me think for a while before commenting.  There have been a couple where I've thought I had nothing to say, and then later after reading other's comments I found I did have something to contribute.

Favourite was "Show us a picture of your working space" as that helps me imagine you all.

Well done Evelyne with all your questions, I can't believe it's a year since you started asking them.

Archived