What Do I Do Now!

Wow, went to my favorite ceramic supply place Friday (A R T Studio Clay). I had my list, I even checked it twice.

Hopped into my trusty 96 minivan and drove to Sturtevant Wi.  (40 minutes) parked and walked to the door,

Pulled it open and walked into a -------- totally empty store! Nothing, not even counters!

I am really gonna miss that place, they had just about everything I ever needed, tools, brushes. Cones, the works!

Went to the place that is supposed to replace them ("A. R. T. studio clay has become.....") and it looked like a glaze library, about 3 or 4 shelves with a few different types of glazes in a few different colors, not even a decent brush and to make it worse they are only 10:00 to 4:00 m-f and ONE SATURDAY a month! jeez.

So, where do you order your supplies from? Ive always been a feely-touchy kind of a guy never ordered much online.

Thanks.

(still trying to post a photo)

Graybeard

Neil Estrick might be in your neighborhood, just over the line in Illinois. NASCO in Ft. Atkinson offers clay supplies through its website.

http://www.neilestrickgallery.com/

I believe ART was bought by Standard Clay in Pittsburgh. Maybe you have just caught them in the transition from one company to another.

How do I attach an image?

First, you might need to resize your image. The maximum files size for each post on this forum is 500kb. In Photoshop (or similar program) make sure your image is RGB, 72dpi, and we recommend under 600 pixels wide. Then go to File > Save for Web & Devices. You should see 4 versions of the image at differing levels of quality and file sizes. Choose the smallest file size possible without compromising your image quality. Then click Save.

After you have your image resized, go to the bottom of your post and click More Reply Options, then to Attach Files at the bottom of the page. Click Choose File button. Navigate to your photo on your computer. Choose the file and click the Attach This File button. You will see a small thumbnail of your image on the left and an Add to Post button on your right. Click the Add to Post button. 

Archived