giselle, not for a moment did i think you were complaining.  enjoy him while you can but set some boundaries so he knows how far to go.  in about 20 minutes he will be an adult.

It's hard, isn't it? When they're tiny you give everything and then if you keep doing that they don't grow up right, you have to find the right way of gently pulling away. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every day I dream of going out into my studio and throwing for 2 or 3 hours without hearing anything but music from my headphones. In reality, I get throwing sessions like that only once or twice a month. 

I

The golden time for me is after 9 pm. My son is in bed, the cat is locked up for the night, and my husband is not particularly distracting. I had slipped into a very bad habit of working from 9 pm-2 am.

YOU ARE NORMAL!

takes me back a few decades

Only reason partner put up with the cold feet and hands crawling into bed in the small hours of the am was that this was "returned" when fishing nights was when the tides were right!

Small cayed handprint adorn the doors of my shed still.

Memories of rows of pots each with a hole just the size of an index finger of a 3 year old pushed into the sides, a less fond memory..

X

Archived