Has anyone tried any products from Gladstone Engineering?  

We're in the US and don't really have any exposure.  We're considering their jigger & jolly machine.  They also have a spray booths, automated slab rollers, a "super pug", and something I've never seen...get ready...a "foot wiper machine".  Seems kind of silly but it looks like the Brits are having a lot of fun!!!  

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Ernie

This brand has been around a while-easy to make your own jigger arm for any wheel

as far as the sponge machine I have a power sponge machine they made them in USA for many years but I think the manufacture is gone now. Fits on top of a 5 gallon bucket.Cost was $500 18 years ago

HA, thanks all!!  Sounds like the price they're asking along with the cost of shipping overseas could buy us an entire new studio.  I just loved the names of their equipment but...perhaps not worth the price point.  Plus, who's going to service them when they break down?

Thanks!!

Ernie

This link is to my power sponger . This company no long exists but they had some great tools for awhile. My original glaze jet was from here. I since have made many and posted the plans in Studio potter for this tool with the originators permission of course.

I could not glaze my kiln loads in one day without this tool.

Keep in mind this place no longer exists its just an old website.

http://www.tools4clay.com/toolswithtrimmers.htm

Archived