New Sales Studio Now Open In Merritt Bc

ronfire

Great TV piece, and display/ sales space. It looks very nice, and it sounds like you were able to put it together without breaking the beak, via smart spending and dealing.

I like how you used the mosaic countertop, as a potential method for future comissions.

One small hang up I noticed, I would recommend you shy away from the copyrighted subject matter. I saw the ware, with the Tweety Bird on it, and things like that could open you up for litigation.

Yes, there are endless amounts of people who sell such things on Etsy. I would tell them the same thing. I have seen some of those same sellers charged with litigation, and given cease and desist letters. In one case, Taylor Swift sent such a letter to a seller, because they were selling items with a lyric or lyrics to one of her songs.

No sense in putting yourself through that.

Otherwise,meverything else looked great.

Best of luck in this sales season.

Well that was just lovely! Great advertising for sure, and very inviting. I agree re: the Tweety Bird...a problem waiting to happen, and it looks very disconnected in the context of the shop. Maybe if you are looking to branch out from horses, just do some birds, rather than a cartoon icon??? Anyway, great video..should bring in the traffic!

Archived