Sales Studio Almost Ready

The building is 14'x16' with a 4' deck on the front so a total of 20' long. It is built on 2 steel beams so it can be moved. I have 30 amp 220 power into the building. It will be strictly for sales so I will not have the dust issues. The inside is finished with cedar T&G on the ceiling and 2 end walls. The 2 side walls are finished with some used galvanized roofing and actually looks good. I just laid the oak floor today but did not nail it down as the oak was salvaged and was wet so it will shrink a lot yet. I will relay and finish it in the summer. There will be a lot of character in the floor when done. I will post some photos when I have the shelving finished.

The local Shaw cable company  will be around next week to do another article on us, great free advertising  :D

It has been a big push for 2 weeks of building  to get it functional for christmas sales.

it is a wonderful building and you should be very proud of it.  

(ronfire, could you please edit your second entry and fix the words i cannot understand?  i can't imagine what a wall of fish would be except at mark's place. and i guess the floorboards will shrink, not think.  it would be scary to have a floor that thinks, it might want to toss me on my...............)

Archived