Creative Industries Wheel Problem

marciac

Check for a fuse. I don't know anything about this wheel, but check, the motor wiring, the plug, the outlet (try a different outlet), get a schematic, check the on/off switch and then wait for someone here that might know more about this wheel. And you could call CI. Maybe they could also help. Best wishes. It suks having a down time, but hopefully you'll be up and running in no time.

CI was bought out by Speedball-these old wheels will be an issue to get parts for-You can call speedball-they are not known for good customer service.There has been a lot written about them on this forum-search from the main board for threds on CI wheels.

Mark

CI was bought out by Speedball-these old wheels will be an issue to get parts for-You can call speedball-they are not known for good customer service.There has been a lot written about them on this forum-search from the main board for threds on CI wheels.

Mark

Yes, that's true. They were rude to me about a simple foot pedal problem, so I will never call or use them again. I did manage to fix my problem. I have some electric skills and figured out the problem by process of elimination; I had to buy a guitar amp cord for 16 buckos, but that better than what they wanted; to buy another pedal for over a hundred. gesh! like I am so rich.

Archived