Artsy Babble Translation Please

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Animals often know more than you think. They know what their body needs at times. Cats and dogs eating grass. . . who knows. Always remember the one about the dog that got wounded by a bear and wandered off, only to be found near a river with a clay bank survived by rolling in the wet clay bank covering the wounds.   Who can figure why they do what they do, no accounting for instinct.

I am happy to read that I am not the only one who is tired of the dribble that is used to "invade" the artistic process by folks that have very little idea of what ti is all about, or were used to be's that now only write. Reminds me of "Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand.

best,

Pres

Salvador Dali was a great fan of poop, it is mentioned several times in his biography, so the cow flap idea may not be so far fetched. I read that he painted a painting of human poop ( his I think) and bemoaned the fact that no gallery wanted it. To paraphrase his complaint... " you can paint buckets of blood and pile of gore... but paint one little turd and everyone is offended"

Art is what art is...I guess.

Archived