My New Favorite Little Tool

So I often mix mason stains into clear glaze for bright highlights etc. these are in small quantities -like two fluid ounces in a small jar.   its always been hard to mix thoroughly in small amounts.

Then I found these tiny whisks at the kitchen store. only about a half inch wide and 4 inches long. they are great for mixing these small amounts.

and I get small wide mouth cosmetic plastic jars at this local herb store. perfect and seals well. far better than all the  yogurt cups i used to save.    rakuku

So I often mix mason stains into clear glaze for bright highlights etc. these are in small quantities -like two fluid ounces in a small jar.   its always been hard to mix thoroughly in small amounts.

Then I found these tiny whisks at the kitchen store. only about a half inch wide and 4 inches long. they are great for mixing these small amounts.

and I get small wide mouth cosmetic plastic jars at this local herb store. perfect and seals well. far better than all the  yogurt cups i used to save.    rakuku

Archived