Midwestern State University Ceramics Residency

I got this in an email today if anyone is interested or knows of anyone that might be interested. Pass it along.

Good Day,

I apologize again for the intrusion to your day with a mass email . . . If you know anyone who might be interested in our residency program here at Midwestern State University, please forward the message below or attached document. Our residency continues to be enhanced by the inclusion of a $6,000 stipend, free housing (including utilities), and the probability/possibility of two adjunct ceramics courses at $2,500 per course.

It is pretty "late in the day†since our semester starts in a month.  So . . .  If you have time, please pass this around as quickly as possible.  But please know, the reason why it is so late is our current resident has just told me he has a been offered a job . . .  we are now 4 for 4 with our residents.  All four have earned themselves a full time ceramics teaching position!!

If you would like to be removed from my list, please let me know.  (And . . . If you get duplicates of this email, I am sorry for that as well)

Thank you for your time!

Best,

Steve

Archived