How would this affect you and your work? Would you watch or hope to collaborate? What would they learn from you?
It would be fun to attach an image of their work or a link to their website as well as their name and your reason why you would want to have their company and influence for a while.
Have you check out the answers from the last two weeks? I hope you love reading through the answers like I do--ranging from funny to serious. If you have not had the chance to read or post your answer to the last two question, it is not too late. Check out them out:
- Week #1 - "If you could only take one piece of ceramic art to a deserted island, what would you choose and why?"
- Week #2 - If you were a piece of pottery, would you be sculptural or functional? Why?
New to the Forum? Here are some instructions for you.
If you have not been on the Potters Council forum, no worries. You can register today for FREE. Already a registered user go here to sign in.
New users to the forum check out the links below for help:
- Register Now to have access to the Potters Council forum.
- How to register for Potters Council forum | Step-by-Step Instructions
- Help logging in and out | Read more...
- General forum questions | Read more...