Community Status Updates

Photo

PresDevany

Just on the big island last year. Always wondered about the cost of setting up a studio in the islands. I imagine clay can be expensive.
Nice pieces, Are you using a Bailey extruder? One of their standard dies does the sea shell/bowl sort of thing. Used it in the 80's for some stuff, but not as nice as yours.
Oct 15 2011 10:40 PM
Photo

AmeriSwedeTriPal Arts

Hello and Thanks Janet/George for your posting on my site. Yes, I am back to work once again... but I must say five broken ribs can certainly take the wind out of ones sails. From your posting, I realized I needed to update my page as I've been up and running for 6 months, though not hardly near 100% until the last two. I checked out your URL and enjoyed seeing your work. Continued success ...
Oct 12 2011 02:57 PM
Photo

TriPal Arts

Ceramic artists for fifty years.
Oct 12 2011 12:05 PM
Photo

TriPal ArtsAmeriSwede

Sorry about your accident. When physical health affects your working, it's a bummer. Hope you are back at it by now. We're "TriPal Arts" in USA, Arizona.
Oct 12 2011 12:03 PM
Photo
Photo

LinnetIdaho Potter

hello Idaho Potter After reading your post I then read your 'about me" and thought we have similar interests as I consider myself a figurative sculptor with great interest in Raku firing, then when I attempted to see your gallery I noticed we have more in common, our birthday! looking forward to more of your posts.
Oct 05 2011 03:48 PM
Photo

tuibotoviti

Hello, the NCECA is coming to my town next year.Has anyone entered pieces to be jurried by them before.The group of artists I belong to have already had our gallery accepted,but individuals need to submit pictures.I am a complete amature.Help,very scary! (very bad speller and typer too,please forgive.)
Oct 02 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

kelleyisfj

I listen to the birds outside.
Sep 24 2011 12:57 AM
Photo

renagraham

working with new project
Sep 23 2011 04:43 AM
Photo

GRIB

I love clay.
Sep 21 2011 09:22 AM
Photo

Sandhya BhatAmeriSwede

Hi Ameri,
I m Sandhya from India. i m a beginner and like Ciramic sculpture very much. Could you please tell me what is the basic mixture of ciramic ? ie Ciramic +?+?,.... can u explain me few recepies?
Sep 16 2011 05:22 AM
Photo

Ellen Appleby

is a ceramic artist based in Noosa, Queensland, Australia
Sep 15 2011 04:27 AM
Photo

ajacxon

If you are looking for super House Cleaners, Come with Cleantech
<a href="House Cleaners">http://www.7dayscleaning.com.au/</a>
Sep 14 2011 09:13 AM
Photo

vera L

I am just learning & loving all the info that i can get.
Sep 08 2011 12:29 AM
Photo

Thistle*Bee

Is having serious clay withdrawal! :0(
Aug 30 2011 12:49 PM