Community Status Updates

Photo

Rhoni

Hi everyone! Any crafters here from Florida?
Mar 15 2012 09:38 AM
Photo

Peter

Right now? Awake.
Mar 14 2012 11:48 PM
Photo

Anne Castano

Hello my name is Anne Castano I hark from England. I am a ceramic maker, a teacher and I have a keen interest in the role of ceramics and its future in Contemporary society. I am gathering information with a view to starting a ceramics revolution. Any support would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Mar 14 2012 06:44 AM
Photo

phill

sleepless in mass.
Mar 13 2012 11:54 PM
Photo

Laura A Strike

Glad to hear that was a help. Love to see some of your pots. I keep one of my disasters as a spoon rest. Helps me see how far I've come. Laura
Mar 12 2012 05:16 PM
Photo

WUVIELaura A Strike

Hi Laura,
Just a quick note to tell you how much I appreciate your tips for a newbie. Your words "two hands should work together as team" have been playing in my ears every time I'm on the wheel, with good results! :-) Karen
Mar 12 2012 04:30 PM
Photo

Prokopp

- the oxygen for which so many people clamour.
Mar 10 2012 01:05 AM
Photo

BerteFrederik-W

Thank you! It appears like my figures ends up with the same mood that I'am in at the time of my life :-) About your hot tip-I'm working with clay every day so it could be dangerous in the long run ;-)
Mar 09 2012 04:00 AM
Photo

Frederik-WBerte

Berte your female figures are absolutely stunning.
It is not just that they are technically good and beautiful, but you manage to give them an expression, and that is the difficult and best part.
Mar 08 2012 07:23 AM
Photo

trinaDinah

love your work!
Mar 06 2012 04:32 PM
Photo

trinaMichaelS

love your pots, have tried pit firing a couple of times but havent got anywhere near your finish. I think i had too much air too much smoke and not enough heat. Keep up the inspiring work! T
Mar 06 2012 02:23 PM
Photo

meme

my mom recently passed and has too many ceramic molds and I don't know how or where to sell them and I need to get rid of them please tell me how and where to sell them I live in Georgia
Mar 06 2012 01:16 PM
Photo

trinaWUVIE

loved you're about you.... need to update mine. welcome to this forum i have found it a great place for advice help and generally pottery chit chat. good luck with your wheel, take care of your wrists you only have the two! Trina
Mar 05 2012 03:25 PM
Photo

DinahJroe

Thanks for having a look at the new work. Intriguing image on your profile page.
Mar 04 2012 07:34 PM
Photo

WUVIEjd53

Hi JD, there is an image of many bowls in your gallery. Are those made of clay, or turned on a lathe? It is nice to see someone else that keeps thickness to their bowls. It seems that is my habit / preference as well.
Mar 04 2012 10:44 AM