Photo

georgiapotter

has not set their status
Aug 10 2010 01:48 PM
Photo

rakulady

I have my studio in Elk Grove, CA
check me out at sharonzachary.com
My work is shown in Blue Moon Gallery in Sacramento, CA & other galleries here in Sac....we have a great event every 2nd Sat downtown .... it's fun, it's crazy and hundreds of art lovers attend....
Aug 09 2010 08:11 PM
Photo
Photo

Colonel PotterCeci97439

Love your pots, one of these days I will do that too.
Aug 04 2010 09:32 AM
Photo

Colonel Pottermudstuffing

I love your photo. Have a good day.
Aug 04 2010 09:31 AM
Photo

Joy Clarke

I just started here and would like to give some personal info about a chair that I use for potting on the wheel. I have a molded chair from Ikea that has wheels and helps to move around the studio with ease and helps with core muscle strength. I vary my activites to use my muscles to avoid overuse which can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome and sore back.
Aug 04 2010 12:56 AM
Photo
Photo

pottyjac

Hi ceramic community all over the world. Just like to say hello to all creative clay people.
Aug 02 2010 02:32 PM
Photo

Colonel Pottergwe2n

Hi gwe2n. I too am a cheap engineer that buys used equipment, make my own tools. With baby boomers retiring out there, there is a ton of very good equipement available. Where are you from and what is your background.
Aug 02 2010 10:35 AM
Photo

Karen S

has not set their status
Jul 31 2010 01:05 PM
Photo

Karen S

I am new to this although I have been a potter for several years.I am tech challenged.This computer stuff is hard for me.I did want to ask about putting a kiln in the basement.If it is vented is it ok? I read one post were it seemed that it was not a good idea.I don't have a kiln yet but want to get one.I was going to put it in basement of house, I have no garage or out buildings.Would it w...
Jul 31 2010 01:05 PM
Photo

Erinspottery

making lots of pots around reading A Potter's Book...
Jul 31 2010 10:37 AM
Photo

Colonel Potter

I started pottery in 1979 with a community college course. Fun but unstructured. Was in another town and tried again. This time it was a very enthusiastic teacher and structured course. I felt I had that talent and just needed to work it. Finally after graduation I ended up in Bakersfield, Ca and had another chance to do pottery. Very large classes, but diverse cross section of talented p...
Jul 30 2010 11:11 AM
Photo

Colonel PotterJBaymore

Thanks for your comments. I keep reading posts that interests me and it seems you are always answering. Thanks.
Jul 30 2010 10:51 AM