is awake and ready for the new day!
Jul 13 2012 06:39 AM
Photo

Stacy7

is looking around.
Jul 12 2012 12:23 PM
Photo

DBCurleyMarcia Selsor

I fixed it! Thank you for the heads up! :)
Jul 12 2012 10:50 AM
Photo

teardrop

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Jul 05 2012 08:41 AM
Photo

Marcia SelsorDBCurley

I can't open your gallery from your post not from your profile.
Jul 04 2012 01:59 PM
Photo

teardrop

We've been firing the kiln nightly lately as we prep for our first markets.
I guess we'll find out then if our stuff has any favor with the general public.
Jun 30 2012 11:18 PM
Photo
Photo

teardrop

The longer I'm here, the more I learn that I'll never be a good potter...
not that I was trying. That is "their" standard...which means nothing to me.
Whose standards do you live by?
Thanks for stoppin in.
Jun 30 2012 08:38 AM
Photo

mariamtaylor

Good Day,
How are things with you today ? hope fine I guess. Please I will have love to discuss some confidential matter with you if you do not mine, you can write me through my private mail at (kateojo73@yahoo.com ) So I can able to reply back to give full details about the issue. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Miss Kate Ojo
Jun 29 2012 03:29 PM
Photo

mariamtaylor

Good Day,
How are things with you today ? hope fine I guess. Please I will have love to discuss some confidential matter with you if you do not mine, you can write me through my private mail at (kateojo73@yahoo.com ) So I can able to reply back to give full details about the issue. Hope to hear from you soonest.
Miss Kate Ojo
Photo

mariamtaylor

Good Day,
Miss Kate Ojo
Photo

mariamtaylorabrrfing2

Good Day,
Miss Kate Ojo
Photo

mariamtaylor

Good Day,
Miss Kate Ojo