Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. DJA

    Wax Resist

    Marcia, it's sold by most specialty woodworking / woodturning suppliers as 'end seal'. I think it is mainly made by UC Coatings as Anchorseal, but a lot of suppliers seem to have their own labels. I take it you haven't tried it yet?
  2. I'm just getting set up to try my hand at working with clay. I have read about using wax resists when glazing. Are these waxes specially formulated for clay or will anything do? The reason I ask is that I have plenty of wax emulsion that I use as a woodworker for sealing wood during drying. It is a white water based liquid that is painted on and turns clear as it dries. I'm hoping this wil do as it will be one less thing to buy! Derek

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.