Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ipeeinmywetsuit

  • Rank
  1. I have looked at videos with John Britt pulling them and Mike Jabbur making a similar handle for his teapots, but I still can't seem to figure these handles out. I call them bone handles or telephone handles. I've been told that they are mostly pinched and then pulled off of the form. I am wondering if anyone here could give me some resources or their own instructions on how to accomplish one of these handles. It would be much appreciated!! I seriously cannot find anything on the internet explaining this specific looking handle. Here are some images incase you don't know what I am talking about: