The 2nd FRANZ Rising Star Project call for entry is open!
The FRANZ Rising Star Project was launched in 2018 hoping to alleviate students’ financial burdens caused by prototype expenses etc. FRANZ expects the new generation to fully develop their creativity and become rising stars in design that shine in the future. Come join us and show your talent!
Application Window: May 1st to August 2nd 12:00 noon (GMT+8)
Scholarship Announcement: September 30th
What are the qualifications?
(1) The applicant must be a current student studying (No limitation to any department and academic grade) or a 2018 / 2019 graduate.
(2) Original artworks of actual ceramic proofing must be completed, simulations and drafts are not accepted.
(3) The entry itself must be more than 50% porcelain.
(4) Artworks that had won scholarships in 2018 may not apply again.
＊For each applicant, the number of applications is not limited, but only 3 entries at most to be awarded.
1. USD$ 1,000 per scholarship, 100 scholarship in total
2. The Top 10 may have a chance to exhibit to exhibit in Porzellanikon Selb, MIC International Museum of Ceramic in Faenza, 2021 British Ceramics Biennial and Beijing Today Art Museum. Moreover, they can sell their artworks in Beijing Today Art Museum and the Artling!
Check out our website for more: https://bit.ly/2WX01ua
Or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org