Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi, Could someone recommend a glaze with fine applicator for writing and other fine details? I know I seen them in the pottery painting shops and they have a needle-like tip, but I can't seem to find one online (or rather I don't know the key-words to search by). I am making a plate for my baby girl with all the details of her birth and her feet prints. Thank you!