My finished bird utensil holder
It only took me 2 class rounds to finally finish this. I couldn't decide what to glaze the interior, in the end I went with Tenmoku. I had a few issues on other pieces with the under glaze running so was waiting until I figured that out before glazing the exterior. Figured out the issue was not using Amaco clear over Amaco underglazes. So problem solved piece completed.
Image META information
|Original File Size||95973|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF|
|Orientation||The 0th row is at the visual top of the image, and the 0th column is the visual left-hand side|